|Warning: This wiki contains spoilers. Read at your own risk!|
Discord: If you would like, please join our Discord server!
|Welcome to Fire Emblem Wiki!
Please take some time to look around and get accustomed before you start editing. For quick reference, you can check our about page. If you need an idea of where to start, try looking through our stub pages. Feel free to take a look at our community page as well. If you run into any difficulties, feel free to check out our help page, or ask a member of staff. Again, we welcome you here to Fire Emblem Wiki, and we hope you have a nice time.
Fire Emblem Awakening portraits
If you want to, Xamad, you can use the sprites included in the Fire Emblem Conversation Editor so you don't have to manually re-rip the playable characters' graphics. Enjoy! --Breakin' Benny (talk) 21:16, 3 June 2018 (UTC)
FE1 Enemy Drops
I'll keep the official names in mind. However, in FE1, enemies don't drop item from their inventories; instead they drop a predetermined item based on a case-by-case basis. For now, I'll place it in notes, although further discusion may be needed on the subject. Thecornerman (talk) 03:56, 22 September 2018 (UTC)
Concerning the Conquest chapter 26 chest at C1,R15
...It looks like how that chest works is a bit more complex than a simple observation would imply. I had ran through it with the scrub file I typically use for observation sweeps, and that chest had a Spy's Yumi, and made my edits accordingly. Upon your revert sweep, I went ahead and re-observed just that chest multiple times with both my main file and the observation scrub (my observation scrubs use female avatars opposite the male ones in my main files, primarily to obtain supports that require female avatars to obtain as well as to make earliest-possible observations for paralogue 4 as initially observing that chapter with a male avatar would have skewed my scaling observations). It turned out that my main Conquest file was consistently yielding the Spy's Shuriken, but the Conquest observation scrub consistently yielded the Spy's Yumi. This implies that there may be factors that determine which Spy weapon comes out of that chest (one possible factor being the avatar gender, but I can't say for certain if it's the primary factor or even if it's a factor at all and it's all randomly determined at a prior point). Far more detailed observations may need to be made, but from what's been observed, we really shouldn't be leading people to believe that chest's contents are fixed when my firsthand observations show otherwise. (As for why the Spy's Yumi page had listed that chest on its page before this drama--that came from an observation from the source we pulled translations of the chapters' Japanese names from, and they had apparently gotten the Spy's Yumi in their observations...)--Shiningpikablu252 (talk) 03:49, 25 October 2018 (UTC)
- That is very strange. For what it's worth, there's a single report of it being supposedly based on Kaze's dagger level (Yumi if it's less than B, Shuriken if it's B or higher), but I'm not completely sure of that. For what it's worth, I've always consistently used Kaze, and I've always gotten the Shuriken from it. Either way, this chest certainly warrants further investigation.
- If you still can, try buying the Arms Scrolls from the shop and giving them both to Kaze in the scrub file, and see if that changes anything. Xamad (talk) 03:59, 25 October 2018 (UTC)
- It's possible that could be it, actually. My main files, I've grinded up Kaze's weapon levels all the way up to their highest possible (and not just the shuriken one). My observations scrubs haven't trained anyone non-bonus apart from Corrin (I run superpowered bonus units from hacked castles for grinding and observation purposes, but never for my actual mainline chapter runs in my main files), and thus Kaze is a C-rank Ninja in my Conquest observation scrub. One Arms scroll in the scrub (didn't save after the run), one B rank onto Kaze, one observation run to the chest, one Spy's Shuriken in the bag...--Shiningpikablu252 (talk) 04:16, 25 October 2018 (UTC)
Apology on True Hit
I felt like apologizing to my actions. I decided I will leave True Hit alone until I can find a valid source on the condition you tell me why you trust this Reddit user
- It's alright. As for why I trust u/dee-ee, they previously showed they were able to find code that proved Echoes used the same system as Fates did here. That and the user also explained their methods within the post cited on the True Hit page itself. — Xamad (talk) 18:36, 19 February 2020 (UTC)
Should I keep writing this article?
So I'm working on my first article for this wiki and I'm wondering if the subject is worthy for inclusion since I want a mods opinion. If the subject is notable then what advice can you give for finishing this specific article? Anything I should add or remove? Here is the article. TimothyPrice (talk) 08:33, 18 April 2020 (UTC)
- I'm not a mod or anything, so I don't think what I'd say would help all that much in regards to this. I'd ask someone like PikaSamus instead. — Xamad (talk) 13:18, 18 April 2020 (UTC)
My name is tacopill, and I'm the silent owner of the site. I was discussing potential staff additions with the current and your name is one of the ones that came up. Would you be interested in filling out a Request for permission? Alternatively, someone else can nominate you if you prefer that method.
- I certainly wouldn't be opposed to the idea of becoming a staff member. I might not be able to be super active given that I'm still going through university classes and will be until at least summer 2022, but given the level of activity the site sees, it shouldn't be too hard to get in stuff done when needed. Not sure where on that page I'd need to fill out, though. — Xamad (talk) 03:33, 3 December 2020 (UTC)
- Given what you said, and other factors,, patroller might be a good start. Then, if you think you are up for it at a later time, you can apply for admin. Does that sound reasonable? Tacopill (talk) 15:01, 4 December 2020 (UTC)
Thanks for Gwendolyn analysis edits!
Hey! Just wanted to thank you for edits on Gwendolyn analysis writing, I definitely struggled with a few parts, but I'm glad you went back and fixed some stuff. I also learned a few techniques thanks to it like redirecting for stuff that has multiple results. I'm new to this wiki editing thing and I just started because I felt like there are a lot of empty sections that I wouldn't mind filling out. Still getting used to some stuff but I'll get by. Cheers! Aroni (talk) 20:53, 29 July 2021 (UTC)