|Warning: This wiki contains spoilers. Read at your own risk!|
Discord: If you would like, please join our Discord server!
Given her gender and class sets of her parents, Severa can:
- inherit one skill from each parent, including any male-exclusive skills (if any) from her father.
- otherwise only inherit the skills listed under "Skill set".
- inherit her father's hair color (or a close approximation thereof). Due to a lack of clean image rips, only one portrait is currently displayed for Severa.
- not inherit the following class sets: Barbarian, Fighter, Priest, Villager, and can only inherit one skill maximum from those trees. The class trees inherited in place of a male-exclusive class tree varies depending on her father.
- not inherit any DLC-exclusive skills, including those part of the Dread Fighter's and Bride's movesets.
The formula for calculating Severa's actual initial stats is as follows:
- [(father's current stats - father's class base stats) + (Cordelia's current stats - Cordelia's class base stats) + Severa's absolute base stats] / 3 + child's class base stats
As such, in practice Severa's initial stats cover a wide spectrum. For the sake of simplicity, we shall assume two minimum and maximum values for each stat: the initial stats of both parents to give a minimum possible value, and the maximum possible caps of each parent (rounded down to Severa's maximum unpromoted stats). A parent's current stats factor all of their growths in a stat, regardless of the class in which they were gained in. Caps in a parent's Dread Fighter or Bride classes are not factored by default; should a cap from either or both of those classes contribute to the range, a hover-text note will denote the alteration. A parent's Limit Breaker will not be factored. In the case of the ranges for The Future Past 3, it is currently unknown if the minimum range can fall below a specific default.
Due to technical limitations, this information has been spread out over multiple pages. Selecting a parent and clicking the link under that parent's heading will take you to the relevant information.
- Main article: Severa/Stats/Page 1#Robin
- Main article: Severa/Stats/Page 1#Frederick
- Main article: Severa/Stats/Page 1#Virion
- Main article: Severa/Stats/Page 2#Stahl
- Main article: Severa/Stats/Page 2#Vaike
- Main article: Severa/Stats/Page 2#Kellam
- Main article: Severa/Stats/Page 2#Lon'qu
- Main article: Severa/Stats/Page 2#Ricken
- Main article: Severa/Stats/Page 3#Gaius
- Main article: Severa/Stats/Page 3#Gregor
- Main article: Severa/Stats/Page 3#Libra
- Main article: Severa/Stats/Page 3#Henry
- Main article: Severa/Stats/Page 3#Donnel
Future Past 3 default