|Warning: This wiki contains spoilers. Read at your own risk!|
Discord: If you would like, please join our Discord server!
Announcement: Introducing the Edit-by-Pigeon service! No longer will editing be restricted to being done via Internet. Print out a page and mark the edit you would like done in red, request an edit pigeon, and a pigeon should arrive to pick up the paper within two to thirty days and deliver it. For more details, see here.
Fire Emblem Wiki talk:Coverage policy
TearRing Saga/Berwick Saga
Does anyone have any opinions on whether or not we should include these games? It briefly came up here, but didn't generate enough discussion to go on. Notably, other Fire Emblem sites like Serenes Forest and the Fire Emblem Wikia cover them, owing to their connections to FE, so I feel it's worth discussing at the least. --Moydow (Support) 02:02, 27 January 2017 (UTC)
- I have no issues with covering TRS and Berwick. I've played and am pretty familiar with TRS. Not so much Berwick, though, that'll change when the English translation is finished. Both should probably pretty low priority for now though. (...That is probably obvious) -L95 (talk) 03:02, 27 January 2017 (UTC)
- I think these games fall within the scope of interest surrounding FE, as would the upcoming Vestaria Saga. It wouldn't be out of place to have at least some coverage of the games here, but as L95 said, it should take a backseat to pretty much everything else. Then again, if an editor feels compelled to work on them, I don't see why they should be stopped. BrandedOne (talk) 01:58, 1 February 2017 (UTC)
- We've decided to go ahead with this, putting all the TRS content into a separate namespace to denote it as separate from FE content. --Moydow (Support) 01:30, 14 March 2017 (UTC)
- No objections here. At least this one is getting an official English release, so it should hopefully be easier to cover. --Moydow (Support) 00:13, 18 September 2017 (UTC)
- Well, I'm going to bump this since I asked about it in Discord (I apparently really want FEW to cover this stuff, since the discussion Moydow linked to at the top is mine from 2014, even though I can't read any of the games). The English release I don't think is out yet, but we can still add content from Japanese. Didn't stop anyone for FE1-6/12 content. Are we waiting for the English release, or can editors start including it? Alex95 (talk) 02:34, 31 March 2019 (UTC)