| When adding content from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, particularly story information, please make sure your contributions are properly referenced.|
Unverified content may be deleted.
Fire Emblem Wiki:Featured Articles
Welcome to the Featured Articles page. This is where editors of Fire Emblem Wiki nominate pages for featured status on the front page of this wiki. Featured articles should include the following:
- Proper American English. That means everything must be written in American English (ex: color and not colour) and have proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Lengthy and detailed, but not contain repeating information to make it appear longer (aside from templates).
- Well organized so each information flows nicely.
- Cite sources and cite them properly.
- Properly categorized. No category? No nomination.
- Contains the most up-to-date information about the article.
- No notice templates. No template should be included on the page that marks it or a section as a stub, nor should any section. As well, no page should have a grammar template on it.
- NOT be copied from Wikipedia nor Fire Emblem Wikia or other Fire Emblem wiki.
There are also specific rules to nominating an article which are as follows:
- A minimum of four (4) votes in support of the article are needed for a page to become featured.
- You cannot vote in support for the article you have nominated.
- All votes should be placed properly under the support or oppose sections, with your vote starting off with #, and explaination on why you think this is a page worthy of being featured, and finally ending with your signature (~~~~). For instance: "# I really like the Ike page. It has a lot of information about the character! ~~~~." Any vote without a proper signature will be removed. As well, any vote that merely says: "I approve" "I like this page" or anything similar will be removed too. A perfect example of a vote would be: "I think this page has a lot of helpful information and it is clear enough to assist me on knowing about cavaliers."
- You cannot use an opposition vote simply because you hate the subject (like you hate a certain villian).
- Opposition votes should only be used when the article does not meet the requirements above.
If an administrator deems that a particular opposition does not follow these guidelines, it will be negated.
Another character page! I think this page is really comprehensive, well-written, and very informative. As with the Roy page, it gives an example. Also, this represents Blazing Sword for a featured article. Overall, I think it's a very good page for featured article! Seritinajii 10:08, 12 August 2011 (EDT)
- No refs in the personality section. Add them and I will change my vote. Super (duh...)Alpaca 10:29, 12 August 2011 (EDT)
- Pretty lacking in references. One notice template as of this vote casting, but since it's for information that's probably unknown anyway, it's not as big a detractor than the lack of references...--Shiningpikablu252 (talk) 01:26, 8 May 2014 (UTC)
- April 2012: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, the eighth game of the series.
- August 2011: Roy, main character of Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.
- May 2011: The Branded, from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.